We’re always looking for ways to make your gaming experience easier, we’ve listened to you and understand that players don’t enjoy being tied into wagering requirements or locked into obscure terms. Based on this we’ve introduced Flexi Bonuses – this is our new player focused bonuses that give you control over your gameplay like never before.
Flexi Bonus allow you to withdraw their current cash balance at anytime, regardless of if there are wagering requirements outstanding. It gives you the player the complete freedom to walk away whenever you want. All our promotions have clear upfront terms and conditions and full terms are only ever one click away.
Below you’ll find our helpful FAQ sections with everything that you could want to know about our bonuses:
Quick Guide to Bonuses
Our Welcome Bonuses
Flexi Bonus General Terms and Conditions
5 must know facts about our offers:
What is a Flexi Bonus?
Flexi Bonus is the name for any bonus credited to your bonus balance. Customers need to opt in to receive a bonus. The welcome bonus is rewarded after your first deposit:
Flexi Bonus – All bonuses will have wagering requirements attached which must be cleared before the bonus or any winnings associated in your bonus account are available for withdrawal. This will not stop you from withdrawing anything in your cash balance.
How does the Flexi Bonus work?
‘Flexi Bonus’ is the name for any bonus credited to your bonus balance. Essentially it gives you the freedom to forfeit your bonus balance and withdraw your cash balance at any time without being tied in by the wagering requirements of the bonus. See the ‘Flexi Bonus’ section below for more information.
Are there wagering requirements on my bonus?
Wagering requirements apply to bonus money. See below for our easy guide to wagering requirements:
Welcome deposit bonus - in order to withdraw the welcome bonus and any associated winnings you must wager an amount equal to 6 x the amount of the bonus awarded. Please always check the terms and conditions of the offer.
Different odds contribute different amounts towards these wagering requirements. See the ‘Wagering Contributions’ section below for more details.
When can I withdraw?
That’s the best thing about our bonuses, you can withdraw your cash balance at any time! All that happens is you forfeit your current bonus balance at the time of withdrawal. If you don’t want to lose your bonus, simple carry on wagering until you have met the applicable wagering requirements. But remember your cash balance is yours whenever you want it.
We will aim to pay your withdrawal as quickly as possible but withdrawal periods may vary at weekends.
Do I have to take a bonus?
Of course not! Every bonus we offer is optional and you will need to ‘opt in’ which means you have to confirm that you want it before we award it. If you change your mind after you have opted in, contact support who will happily remove it for you whether you have started playing or not.
All of our welcome bonuses are Flexi Bonuses. For more information, please see the ‘Flexi Bonus’ section below.
We offer different welcome bonuses depending on how you arrived at our site, each with their own specific terms and conditions. Specific terms relating to our 1,000 kr Welcome Bonus are detailed below.
1,000 kr Welcome Bonus Terms
Betway offers all new customers a Sports Welcome Bonus. If you opt in, you will get a 100% matched bonus up to 1,000 kr based on your first deposit.
Example 1: Make a 1st deposit of 500 kr and you will receive a 500 kr bonus.
Example 2: Make a 1st deposit of 1,000 kr and you will receive a 1,000 kr bonus.
Example 3: Make a 1st deposit of 2,000 kr and you will receive a 1,000 kr bonus.
1. This offer is only available to new customers residing in Sweden at Betway Sports.
2. To qualify for this offer, you must tick the box ‘I wish to receive the Welcome Bonus and accept the Terms and Conditions’ during the registration process.
3. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new Account being registered.
4. If you opt in to receive this offer during the registration process, you will automatically receive a bonus with your first deposit, provided this is made within 7 days of your new Account being registered.
5. Customers have 60 days to complete the wagering requirements of the Welcome Bonus. If the requirement has not been met within that time the bonus will be deemed as forfeited.
6. If you ticked the box ‘I wish to receive Welcome Bonus and accept the Terms and Conditions’ by mistake, or if you do not want to receive any further bonuses, or if you wish to cancel this offer please contact Customer Support.
7. To withdraw each bonus and any winnings associated with it, you need to wager an amount equal to six (6) times the applicable bonus granted – i.e. 200 kr Bonus granted would require 1,200 kr (6 x 200 kr) to be wagered before the bonus and any associated winnings can be withdrawn. As with all bonuses you can withdraw your cash balance at any time.
8. Bets placed at certain odds will contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirements. Please see the ‘Wagering Contributions’ section for more details
9. This offer is only valid to the person who registers the Real Account and makes a deposit into it using a credit or debit card, Trustly, Entercash, Rapid Transfer, Zimpler, Instant Banking, Entropay, Paysafecard or SMS voucher only. No other payment methods are eligible for the Welcome Bonus. The offer is not transferable.
10. This offer may not be claimed in conjunction with any other promotions currently offered by Betway Sports and is subject to on-going review. Betway Sports reserves the right to amend this bonus offer at any time, including no longer offering this promotion.
11. Flexi Bonus General Terms and Conditions apply.
1. Flexi Bonus
Flexi Bonus is our name for the way in which our new bonus system works and allows you to withdraw your cash balance at any time.
It works on a principle we call *Bonus to Cash ratio* (BCR). BCR is the percentage split between your total cash balance and your current bonus balance.
When you have an active Flexi Bonus and place a bet, the amount you bet will come from your cash balance and your bonus balance at your BCR ratio at the time of the wager being placed. Winnings are also allocated back to your cash and bonus balance in the same ratio as they were placed.
We have set out below some examples to explain this, based on a new customer who has signed up and deposited 200 kr and received a 100% match bonus (200 kr bonus).
Example 1 – Deposit 200 kr and get 200 kr bonus
200 kr Cash Balance and 200 kr Bonus balance would be a 50% / 50% BCR
200 kr Cash plus 200 kr Bonus = 400 kr total balance (50% made up of cash and 50% made up of bonus)
Using example 1 above – If you bet 100 kr, 50 kr will come from your cash balance and 50 kr from your bonus balance. If you win 200 kr from this bet, 100 kr (50% of the win) will go into your cash balance and 100 kr (50% of the win) will go into your bonus balance. The 250 kr cash balance is available for you to withdraw but the 250 kr bonus balance will be subject to wagering requirements.
Example 2 – Currently have 100 kr cash and 100 kr bonus balance and deposit 200 kr cash with no bonus match
300 kr Cash Balance and 100 kr Bonus balance would be a 75% / 25% BCR
300 kr Cash plus 100 kr Bonus = 400 kr total balance (75% made up of cash and 25% made up of bonus)
Using example 2 above – If you place a 100 kr bet, 75 kr will come from your cash balance and 25 kr from your bonus balance. If you win 200 kr from this wager, 150 kr (75% of the win) will go into your cash balance and 50 kr (25% of the win) will go into your bonus balance. The 375 kr cash balance is available for you to withdraw but the 125 kr bonus balance will be subject to wagering requirements.
If you only use bonus as you have no cash balance to bet, your Bonus to Cash ratio (BCR) will be 100%, and therefore all of your wagering and winnings will be debited/ credited from/to your bonus balance.
What happens when I complete wagering on a bonus – when you complete the full wagering on the bonus, your entire bonus balance will be transferred to your Cash balance and become available for you to withdraw.
Remember bonuses still have wagering requirements dependent on the type of bonuses they are. At the time of any associated wagering on your bonus account being completed the entire bonus balance will be transferred to the cash balance.
2. General Terms
2.1 Flexi Bonus General Terms
Offers with a requirement of 6x wagering of the bonus value to be converted to cash:
Welcome Offer (1,000 kr welcome bonus) = 6x
i.e. – If your first deposit is 1,000 kr you’ll get a 1,000 kr bonus and would need to wager on 6,000 kr on Sports to clear the wagering requirements – remember different odds can contribute at different levels so we’ve added an easy to view table below:
||If you wagered 1,000 kr what would it contribute
all single bets on Sport placed at 1.75 or higher.
|12.5%||125 kr||all Sports bets at odds between 1.3 and 1.74|
|0%||0 kr||all Sports bets at odds of 1.29 or below|
Customers can also wager their welcome bonus on Casino. Different games contribute different amounts:
|Contribution %||If you wagered 1,000 kr what would it contribute||Games|
|12.5%||125 kr||Slots and Parlor Games|
|1.56%||15.6 kr||All Table Pokers, all Roulettes, all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces and Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers), all Blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack) and Casino War.|
|0%||0 kr||(excluded games) – Classic Blackjack, All Aces Video/Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog and Sic Bo|
We offer our valued customers promotions and bonuses to reward them. To enable us to continue offering these promotions, we have a zero tolerance policy on activity which is designed to take advantage of our offers in violation of these terms. If any of the activity identified below occurs, we reserve the right to stop any further bonuses, promotions and/or offers and remove the bonus balance from these and/or linked accounts.
Please also refer to Section 6 and 7 of the General Terms and Conditions.
Examples of advantage play are:
Betway considers all the above Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
Last updated: 27/03/2019 at 13:00 GMT.